Roppongi is a city that shows different faces during the day and night, weekdays and weekends.
Enjoy a full day in this city full of business, culture and food.
Fully equipped with furniture and home appliances
Fully equipped with furniture such as beds and sofas and home appliances such as washing machines and vacuum cleaners. You can stay comfortably from the day you move in.
The free high-speed internet Wi-Fi is available.
ROPPONGI GRAND is about 30 square meters to about 32 square meters, and one or two people can live comfortably.
We have a room where you can do it.
ROPPONGI GRAND ANNEX is located near the ligurakatamachi intersection.
While located in away from the hustle and bustle of Roppongi.
Full of luxurious atmosphere in the common area, and full of the calm interior of the room. The spacious LDK has a heavy marble top island kitchen and can accommodate weekend home parties. It is a room that you can enjoy both the convenience of the city together with relaxing at home. ※Cleaning and linen change are provided once a week.more
Contract FlowYou can easily book in 4 steps.
Please contact us for your preferred room type and duration.
Please send us the application form and ID required for the reservation.
Please fill out the application form and send us with your ID card such as your passport.
Please sign the contract and according to the invoice, please pay the contract money by your credit card.
Overall is good, clean, tidy. Staffs are helpful, always response quick.
Really enjoyed the life in the center of Tokyo. Close to the train station. Very comfortable!!
So comfortable!! Has everything what I need. Well equipped.
Everything is perfect! I like it here so much. Close to my office, restaurants, bars, and supermarkets.
- In this multinational neighborhood you can find embassies and many offices of international companies. You can easily find places offering services and support for English speakers such dry cleaners, hair salons, babysitters, preschools, veterinarians, lawyers, doctors, dentists and more.
- ・The Park
- Surrounded by the highest tower buildings in Tokyo, is Hinoki-Cho Park which is within walking distance so you can enjoy the 4 distinct seasons. Cherry blossoms in the spring, red maple trees in autumn, illumination lights and outdoor ice skating in the winter. The park is also suitable for outdoor activities in the summer like jogging, taking a walk, and yoga.
- ・Restaurants / Bars / Grocery stores
- Roppongi has not only international style restaurants, but you can also find casual local places such as Izakayas and standing bars. There are plenty of grocery stores where you can find nearly any type of ingredient. Well known for having a vibrant nightlife scene, you can enjoy clubs, Irish pubs, sophisticated bars specializing in serving wines, whiskeys, and much more.
- Close to the “Tokyo Midtown” mall, you may find well-known international luxury brands, interior design, and furniture stores, within less than 10 mins walk. At Roppongi Hills, from the 52nd floor, you will see the breathtaking skyline of Tokyo, including Tokyo Tower and the Sky Tree as background. In addition to the nightlife, Roppongi has another, more cultural side: there are eight museums housing a variety of exhibitions from antiques to contemporary arts. Roppongi has many popular galleries exhibiting international artists works, including the famous art museum known as “The international art center Tokyo”.